Thursday, May 15, 2014

I went back to walk.

WHERE: Provo, Utah
WHEN: April 2007
WITH: Mom and Dad
WHY: I technically graduated in December 2006, but I came back so I could walk for graduation.

MEMORIES:
-Seeing all my teaching program friends.
-Having President Hinckley present at commencement.
-Vice President Dick Cheney spoke at commencement.
-My friend Steven Pearson speaking at commencement.  He was in my ward my sophomore year.
-Even though they said "no yelling" when announcing people as they walked, mom and dad yelled for me :)
On campus.


President Hinckley!

Receiving my (cover for my already received) diploma.

I got it!

My best teaching buddy Laura - couldn't have survived without her!

I have great, supportive parents.

New Zealand crew and Lloyd!


I had a special symbol next to my name saying I had graduated in December.

Where I spent most of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment