I recently attended a home evening where the lesson was about family history and the girl giving the lesson mentioned that she kept a travel journal where she just kept a record of all the trips that she went on. My plan is to document my trips; not necessarily in specific detail, but just a few notes. Where, when, who, why and some favorite memories or anecdotes - maybe some pictures if I make an effort to scan some.
I've been very blessed to have traveled many places around the world, and hopefully I will be able to continue to do so. I have never really journaled in the past, nor do I think I'll really start, but the trips I take are some of my favorite memories and I thought that documenting them in some way would be an easy/manageable thing for me to do. And by doing it through a blog I could easily have some book printed at the end, right? (I'll google that later.)
Maybe someday my potential posterity could be interested in this. At least, that's what the prophets have said, right?
No comments:
Post a Comment