Wednesday, March 26, 2014

You would think that I would remember Disney.

WHERE: Florida & Washington D.C.
WHEN: July 1990 (I'll double check on the month)
WITH: Family (Mom, Dad, Lanson, Darin, Kim and Diana)
WHY: Disneyworld

MEMORIES:
-I think this might have been my first time on an airplane.
-Somewhere in Florida I remember watching some type of spacecraft being launched into space.
-I don't really remember Disneyworld, but I do remember things about D.C. (What kind of a 5-year old was I?!)
-I remember the red curtains in Ford's Theater.
-I remember part of a tour at the US Mint.
-I remember the china room while touring the White House.
-Apparently I was really tired one day (my parents did have busy days for us when we traveled) and I sat down and refused to walk in the middle of the Washington Mall.  There may or may not be a video (and this picture) to prove it.
Thanks for the ride, Lans!

No comments:

Post a Comment