Saturday, April 5, 2014

M&M Reunion, #2

WHERE: Bend, Oregon
WHEN: August 1998
WITH: The whole family.
WHY: Williams Reunion (Mom's side of the family)

MEMORIES:
-We stayed at Mt. Bachelor Village
-Each family had to do a skit one evening, and we played a white elephant game, I think.
-All the cousins were playing at the pool.  I was feeling left out for some reason so I angrily left the pool without telling one and went back to our room.  Diana called the room to see if I was there (at least they noticed I was gone!), and I told her that a Brady Bunch marathon was just about to start on Nikelodean's Nik at Nite, to which she announced the news, I hear "woohoo's!" in the background, and 10 minutes later our room was filled with cousins watching the Brady Bunch.  I loved it.


Me, Diana, Amanda, Michelle (ponytail)

Granddad and Mimi

The whole Williams Clan

No comments:

Post a Comment