WHEN: July 1998
WITH: Mom (Diana and Darin)
WHY: We were taking Diana to EFY. And Darin to maybe visit friends?
MEMORIES:
To be honest pictures had to jog a lot of my memory on this one...and here's what I did:
-Stewart Cascades with Grandpa
-Made a quilt with Aunt Veda
-Pioneer Day parade. This was probably the first time I had heard of Pioneer Day and didn't really get what the big deal was. (A part of me still thinks it's weird how big of a deal it is.)
-Thanksgiving Point
-Ensign Peak
Stewart Cascades
Please note: my sunglasses case clipped to my belt buckle (ha!).
Also, that shirt that I was wearing changed colors in the sun.
One of the very few times I've sewn.
Pioneer Day Parade
Back row: Grandpa, Uncle Reid, Aunt Jan
Front row: Me, my cousin Lori, and I have no clue who those two guys are
Thanksgiving Point
Me, Diana, Grandpa, my cousin Brandon, Mom
Ensign Peak
My cousin Brett, Uncle Dennis, Aunt Veda, Diana, Me, Mom
.jpg)




No comments:
Post a Comment